Monday, January 1, 2007

What Is CineJax?

I dated this post 01.01.07 so it would not show up mixed in with the moview reviews, but it was actually written 03.01.08

Hi kids, TripJax here. I started reviewing movies as a side project in early 2007. Somewhere along the way Kajagugu joined me and has basically done most of the posts for the last 6 months. I've decided to quit being a wanker and get busy reviewing.

I've updated the blog as follows...
  • Only the latest post will be listed on the main page to keep things simple.
  • The 5 Most Recent Posts are available on the sidebar.
  • The complete Blog Archive is available on the sidebar.
  • A Labels section is available on the sidebar to find movies in several different ways.
  • A movie player has been embedded at the bottom of the blog for easy access to trailers of all movies we have reviewed (assuming they are available on YouTube).

If you have a movie you would like to be reviewed, be sure to leave us a comment. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

No comments: